Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scriptural Notes for Sunday, August 24th, 2008

Psalm 34:8 -
“O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.”
1 Peter 2:2 -
“As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby.”
Matthew 4:4 -
“But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.”
Proverbs 30:8-9 -
“Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.”
Hebrews 5:12-14 -
“For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.”
Psalm 19:9-10 -
“The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.”

No comments:

Post a Comment